Note! Commenting isn’t allowed to this post anymore because of huge amount of unwanted comments.
During my time in Guangzhou I’ve met people with different stages of culture shock, sometimes it seams that they really hate China.
1. It’s dirty. People drink their coke and dump the bottle in the ground. When closing their shop for the night they take the garbage and throw them outside on the street.
2. They are disgusting. They spit, burp and fart right in front of you. The lady selling you vegetables uses to pick her nose by her fingers.
3. Traffic will kill you. They don’t care about any kind of rules. Red light is not red if there isn’t a police officer reminding it. They speed and overtake you like they’re in F1.
4. Food is inedible. You can have all sorts of disgusting creatures on your plate even you didn’t order them. They eat steak with a rice. And when it’s the hottest day of the summer they don’t have any water in the restaurant but they’ll ask if you would like a cup of tea.
5. They are stupid. They can’t solve any problem that requires creative thinking. They sit on the aisle side of the seat in the bus even the window seat is free. They keep the door open when they have air conditioner on. There’s so many reasons to hate Chinese people.
China is everything. It can be like this if you are only concentrating in the negative things. But is that really the way to see another culture?