March 24th join us for an exclusive pottery and art workshop in Guangzhou Panyu. During the day you can create two different types of pottery, try Chinese calligraphy and get into the slow way of living with Chinese tea.
Generally only open for long intensive courses, this time Expat Chinese and Banana Tour brings you the unique experience of visiting a Pottery Workshop in Panyu. The founding couple wanted to move away from the busy city life and foud their calling in the relaxing surroundings of their new home in South Guangzhou.
- Price 688rmb, includes transportation, three worshops, lunch, burning one of you pottery works and delivering it to you once it’s ready
- Adults and older kids welcome
- No need for previous pottery experience, come to try something new!
March 24th Pottery Workshop Itineary
09:00 Pick up at Zhujiang New Town metro station exit A1 (Pick up at Clifford available too)
09:45 Arriving at the workshop
09:45-10:15 Tour around the grounds
10:20-11:00 Pottery background class at the tea house
11:10-12:30 First pottery class
12:30-13:30 Healthy light lunch
13:30-14:30 Chinese calligraphy workshop
14:45-16:05 Second pottery class
16:10-16:50 Chinese tea and refreshments to conclude the workshop
17:00 Heading back to Zhujiang New Town
How to register
- Via WeChat: Add Sara’s WeChat 15002016434 (best option)
- Via Email: email@example.com