During my four and a half years in China I’ve been traveling quite a lot from Beijing to Hainan island in the South. You can find all my published travel stories on Travel in China page. This year it was time to finally visit two famous and popular cities in China, Hangzhou and Suzhou.
For the next two weeks there will be quite a many posts about my week-long trip, including:
- Hostel reviews
- Introducing two water towns: Wuzhen and Tongli
- Photo essays from beautiful Suzhou gardens
- Story of walking along the West Lake with Jocelyn from Speaking of China
- Having local snacks and exploring the night market with Marta from Marta Lives in China
- Even a visit to a cat cafe!
Right now I’m going over all of my 790 photos I took, writing the blog posts and going back to those fun days on the road just by my self. If you don’t want to miss any of the coming posts, subscribe to my blog on my about page.
And if you haven’t yet, check out my updates on Facebook where I shared every step of my travels!